Ratih Kuspriyadani

Cewek yang mencoba untuk mengejar mimpi-mimpinya...

Ratih Kuspriyadani

Cewek yang apa adanya

Ratih Kuspriyadani

Cewek yang suka dengan dunianya

I'm sick of thissss... do you know why???? the reason, I mean the one and only reason is... the internet connection it so stupid. I don't know whether the stupid one is me or this laptop. Well, at first when I got this lappy, I felt so strange bout the internet connection. Then I asked my broth, but it was useless cause he didn't know about the internet connection, especially the wireless network connection. Feel so dissapoointed with this condition, then I looked up in control panel, program files,  and anywhere, but no result a.k.a I've got nothing and this is makes sense that my skill about technology is "moron".
When I went home in Madiun, I was checking in my folder, named master application. There, contained many master application that my brother and I have collected. I found, BenQ S31V XP...it was general folder, nothing special...then I opened, and jaa....there was another folder inside named bluetooth, WLAN, and many things bout this laptop. I opened the WLAN, well...of course I was deffinetily happy because finally I can install the wireless internet. And the other week, I tried to test this connection, but what I got???? For the second times, I felt so suck....yeah, it was connect to the local wifi, but then why the internet explorer couldn't find the server????is it not enough????or is it something wrong with my instalation????no, this is impossible..If my installation is incorrect, it wouldn't connect to the local wifi through. I think, the problem is in the internet "damn" explorer... Well, now I'm trying to "find" Mozilla Firefox, whether I'm gonna download by myself, or just copy from my friend..And you know, it so hard to find someone who can help me about this stuff. It so different between in High School, when I need one master application, I'll find that so fast...and of course I copy that from my friend. But now, life is so hader, I have to download by myself...Back to the mmain topic, if I had so many problems about the wireless network connection, but I don't get too much problem with modem connection, I mean my cellular...Nokia 5220 Express Music, it was easy enough to connect to the internet...though my usb isn,t compatible because the original one has lost by my broth, so I have to buy the unoriginal one. Yeah, it quite easy to reach the internet, and it is different with my old cellular LG KG300, that I have to download the PC Suite by myself, then I also have to look for the tutorial in the internet, the proccess is so long and complicated, and the important one is the connection. Well, the result is zero. OK, I give up....then my cellular had to go to the installer man because it need to be flashed. Ouw...bad experience.... Well, for someone have read my post, please gimme some advices. I don't know what I have to do with my lappy, I mean there's nothing wrong with this lappy, but the internet connection I mean. I've been so bussy with my college bussiness, now I have to face this little problem that I can't solve by myself. And if someone also find the incorrection about my post, especially the sentence, words, grammar, vocabulary, and so on..Please notice me as well. I will be very appreciate of your noticement.

Leave a Reply

Komentar kamu akan sangat berarti bagiku . . . so berikan komentar yang OK punya . . .

Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is killing me...

I'm sick of thissss... do you know why???? the reason, I mean the one and only reason is... the internet connection it so stupid. I don't know whether the stupid one is me or this laptop. Well, at first when I got this lappy, I felt so strange bout the internet connection. Then I asked my broth, but it was useless cause he didn't know about the internet connection, especially the wireless network connection. Feel so dissapoointed with this condition, then I looked up in control panel, program files,  and anywhere, but no result a.k.a I've got nothing and this is makes sense that my skill about technology is "moron".
When I went home in Madiun, I was checking in my folder, named master application. There, contained many master application that my brother and I have collected. I found, BenQ S31V XP...it was general folder, nothing special...then I opened, and jaa....there was another folder inside named bluetooth, WLAN, and many things bout this laptop. I opened the WLAN, well...of course I was deffinetily happy because finally I can install the wireless internet. And the other week, I tried to test this connection, but what I got???? For the second times, I felt so suck....yeah, it was connect to the local wifi, but then why the internet explorer couldn't find the server????is it not enough????or is it something wrong with my instalation????no, this is impossible..If my installation is incorrect, it wouldn't connect to the local wifi through. I think, the problem is in the internet "damn" explorer... Well, now I'm trying to "find" Mozilla Firefox, whether I'm gonna download by myself, or just copy from my friend..And you know, it so hard to find someone who can help me about this stuff. It so different between in High School, when I need one master application, I'll find that so fast...and of course I copy that from my friend. But now, life is so hader, I have to download by myself...Back to the mmain topic, if I had so many problems about the wireless network connection, but I don't get too much problem with modem connection, I mean my cellular...Nokia 5220 Express Music, it was easy enough to connect to the internet...though my usb isn,t compatible because the original one has lost by my broth, so I have to buy the unoriginal one. Yeah, it quite easy to reach the internet, and it is different with my old cellular LG KG300, that I have to download the PC Suite by myself, then I also have to look for the tutorial in the internet, the proccess is so long and complicated, and the important one is the connection. Well, the result is zero. OK, I give up....then my cellular had to go to the installer man because it need to be flashed. Ouw...bad experience.... Well, for someone have read my post, please gimme some advices. I don't know what I have to do with my lappy, I mean there's nothing wrong with this lappy, but the internet connection I mean. I've been so bussy with my college bussiness, now I have to face this little problem that I can't solve by myself. And if someone also find the incorrection about my post, especially the sentence, words, grammar, vocabulary, and so on..Please notice me as well. I will be very appreciate of your noticement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komentar kamu akan sangat berarti bagiku . . . so berikan komentar yang OK punya . . .